Uzbekistan Visa Support / Letter of Invitation (LOI)
- According to the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan the following visa regimes are established:
– Non-visa regime for the countries of CIS: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan (up to 60 days)
– Starting from 10th February 2018, non visa regime (up to 30 days) is established for the citizens of Israel, Indonesia, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Turkey, Japan.
- Simplified visa procedure is established for the citizens of the countries listed below.
Tourists of these countries can apply without LOI (Letter of Invitation) and get visas only at the diplomatic representations and consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad. Visas shall be issued within 2 working days, excluding the day of document’s acceptance.
Bosnia & Herzegovina
China, inc. the Hong Kong SAR
- All other foreign citizensandstateless persons can get visas at the diplomatic representations and consular missions of the Republic of Uzbekistan abroad on the basis of the LOI (Letter of Invitaion – confirmation of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan). In this case the inviting company (in our case, Emerald Travel PE) must apply in advance to the MFA of the Republic of Uzbekistan in due order, get visa confirmation and forward it to the invited person.
Uzbekistan Visa requirements:
|1||Uzbekistan visa support, also referred to as Letter of Invitation (LOI)|
|3||Completed application form;|
|4||1 passport-size photo;|
|5||Fee, payable on collection of visa;|
|6||Stamped, self-addressed envelope, if applying by post;|
|7||Evidence of purpose of a visit;|
|8||Confirmation of hotel reservation and details of stay;|
Consular fees for the visa issuance vary from 40-200 USD depending on the citizenship and the duration of the visit.
LOI (Letter of Invitation, visa support)
LOI is issued on the basis of application of the inviting company, who submitted to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan. Our company has a license (#276-06) from the National Tourism Agency “Uzbektourism”, which authorizes us to provide tourists with Uzbek visa support (LOI) if required.
The period of LOI consideration takes 7 working days from submission of documents.
The following documents and forms are required to submit for visa support:
|1. Scanned copy of passport, expiry date of which must exceed the visa’s period of validity not less than 3 months.|
|2. Letter of employment certifying job position.|
To obtain a transit visa, foreign citizens and stateless persons, beside the above mentioned documents, must also have a visa of the state of travel and passing documents with the confirmed date of departure from Uzbekistan to the country of destination. In this case, the term of visa consideration is 3 days.
Visa at the Tashkent Airport .
In country or in country of residence of the tourist doesn’t have Consulate of Uzbekistan, can get an Uzbek visa at the Tashkent airport upon arrival. In this case, tourist need LOI. LOI should be shown by invited person while passing through passport control and the visa shall be issued on its basis on arrival at the Visa Section at the Tashkent Airport.
Important! It is possible to obtain a visa at Tashkent airport, if the following conditions are met:
– In the country of origin or residence of arriving guest there is no Uzbekistan Embassy and Consulate;
– Guest is flying to Uzbekistan directly from a country where Uzbekistan has no Embassy or Consulate. Copies of airplane tickets (which prove the above) should be submitted to the MFA in Tashkent together with the visa application form. If the LOI is approved, officials from the visa department of the MFA will issue visas at the airport.
Temporary residence conditions and registrations.
Foreign citizens holding tourist visa may stay only in hotels, where they will register the guests automatically.